Re: Camry 0% Financing - How much to pay

0% financing is separate from the price of the car. As long as you have good credit, you should be able to qualify for 0% from Toyota financing. It is a promotion from Toyota, not from the dealership. So, you should negotiate with the dealer and get the best price first, then fill out the credit form to apply for 0% financing on that negotiated price.

I got my 2003 Solara last nov at 1000 lower than the invoice price and had

0% financing.

Good Luck.

Reply to
Mux