Re: Low Exhaust Pipe

Get us to it, it took me few month to stop warring about bottoming the = car and getting the exhaust pipe.

Jack.

That low exhaust pipe design has been in place since 1992. I too find = that > to be of questionable design. > > I recently bought a used 2002 Camry. When I asked about the need to > secure > > the exhaust pipe closer to the body, the dealer told me it was = currently > at > > the normal level for that car. Postings on this newsgroup confirm = that. > > Did Toyota modify the 2003 model so the exhaust pipe no longer hangs = down > at > > an unusually low level? > > > > >=20 >=20 >=20
Reply to
Jack