Re: Missing Maintenance Schedule

I bought a '99 Camry LE used about a year ago, and recently I went to look

I would change the timing belt.

Reply to
Thudd

Lot of good suggestions here. If you care to carry it further I might suggest a Power Steering flush, Fuel System cleaning, Battery Service, Engine flush, Coolant flush, Transmission flush, Brake fluid flush, Poss Air condition clean and service, Replace air vent filters if appropo, Timing belt, Plugs, 4 wheel alignment, Rotate tires, Engine DeCarb service, Air filter, Oil change, Check belts and hoses, Check front wheel drive boots, Differential Service if appropo....Now you will be broke but your Camry will be a happy camper.

Reply to
Dad

Tom, you can get maintenance schedules from

if you want. They have a section called "My garage" where you can enter any vehicles you own, and then view maintenance schedules, safety bulletins, etc. They'll even email you reminders, if you want. I know thay have the 99 Camry's on there, although some newer vehicles aren't yet listed. I've been very happy with the service. I like the fact that they don't automatically pass your email around.

Al Mather

Reply to
Aren