Re: quick poll - american cars

I have a friend that Never, ever, changed his oil on his new camry. He was lucky because this was the model years they were sludging. Get this, 37000 MILES on original oil and then it just died, and Toyota just gave him a new motor no questions asked, free and clear, talk about dumb ass luck for someone who didnt deserve it. But he kept it washed and clean.

Reply to
ransley