Re: What is the conversion to miles from kilometers.?

Spent 9 years driving in Europe. I agree with the response miles equals .612 times kilometers; i.e. if sign shows 100K, it's 61.2 miles. That's a bit mentally cumbersome so I simply used .6 times the number of K's. Works out fairly closely. Same holds true for speed limit signs. 20Kph is 12 mph. Worked for me.

Reply to
R.E.Pasco