Re: What size spark plug socket to buy

The $14.99 HF torque wrench, 3/8" drive has served me well and carries a lifetime warranty (not calibration accuracy however). I also have the 90-day calibration warranty Craftsman that's good in both clockwise and counter-clockwise directions but have to use it gingerly because of the cheap plastic lock-ring/handle that can break easily (just google). Craftsman is probably the cheapest version of the Danaher-made torque wrench period (better ones with metal lock-rings are Lowe's Kobalt, Gear Wrench, KD, Matco).

I was wondering, what size spark plug socket do i buy for my 1996 > toyota camry and corolla? > Also, how tight should i tighten the spark plug with the torque wrench?
Reply to
johngdole