Re: Windshield Washer Fluid Pump

Looks like it quit working on my 2004 Camry. Is there an easy

> diagnostic to make sure just what the problem is? I already checked > the fuse and it looks ok. > > Is this a tough job to remove and install a new one?

======== The only time I had a washer pump fail was on a Mercedes. Turns out the common blue washer fluid can crystallize with age and clog a pump. First though, I'd check the washer nozzles. If they're plugged with car wax they can be carefully cleaned with a pin.

Reply to
Daniel