Rear Seat Belt Woes

Driver's side rear seat belt extended but will not go back. Common problem? Common fix?

Suggestions?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr.

(908) 542-0244

V8013

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Oops... 1998 Camry LE

--
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

I had similar problem on my 98 Camry. I got it working againg after I pulled the belt all the way out and let it go. Took me few attempts to get this done though.

Hope this helps, Ven

Reply to
Ven

Mine is unfortunately stuck in the fully extended position.. :(

--
Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I have the exact same problem with my 1998 Camry. The middle rear seat belt is stuck in the fully extenede position. Does anyone know how to get at the retractor unit? How hard is it to replace?

Tulsa

Reply to
tulsa1990