Replacing Air Filter for Camry 2002

What is the proper steps to replace the air filter on the Camry 2002? Do I need to remove electrical connections and rubber tubes that attach to the top part of the air filter housing? I was able to remove the two nuts, tilt the top part upward but not enough to pull the air filter out easily.

Reply to
dgnguyen2

Just pull-up on the filter housing, it will move just enough to remove = the air filter sideway. After installing the clean filter, you will have = to verify that some location tabs are in place, the nuts will not fit = right if the housing is not sitting squarely in place.

Jack.

Reply to
Jack