Replacing CD and Radio/cassete player: Camry 1997

Hi

I am considering replacing my 1997 Camry's cd and radio/cassette players mainly becaue I want a head unit that plays mp3's

HOwever if I replace the cd and the radio/cassette players with a single headunit, I willl end up with an uncovered space in my car.

Does any company makes a blank plate or a space tray that will fit below my mp3 player to cover the empty space??

Thanks

jasguild

Reply to
jasguild

Crutchfield.com

Reply to
Mike R

Dealer may give you a pocket or pocket with door. Walmart sell them too as do most car stereo places. You are going to buy the adapter plug too aren't you. You can get all in a single kit.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks very much for your help

jasguild