Replacing emblems with Black Pearl emblems

Has anyone replaced the emblems on their car with the Black Pearl ones??? I was wondering how to remove the old emblems. I beleive they are put on with double sided tape. Is there a trick to removing the old ones???

Reply to
Jack

Use 20lb monofiliment fishing line --- cuts thru tape like a saw blade. Use good gone, lift off or mineral spirits to get sticky left. A hair dryer will help to bemove ones on a real new car without destroying the tape. Can also use a plastic bondo applier. Never use a razor blade or metal tool.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I have also heard of people using credit cards to remove them too? Then clean the adhesive with cleaner wax like Mothers or Maguires.

Scot

Reply to
Scot