Replacing hood struts on 1993 Camry

After a lot of searching on the Web, I finally found a good discussion of how to replace the hood struts on my 1993 Camry wagon with a cheaper aftermarket solution:

Posting this here, because I know the question was asked in the past and this forum has good discussion with pictures of how to solve the issue of the lower OEM mounts that Toyota uses.

- Tman

Reply to
Tman05