Retractable aerial

How hard is it to replace the aerial on a 96 Camry? Thanks Neil McMullen Please reply to Group as my email is fake.

Reply to
abuse

About as hard as it is to find the answer with Google.

30b05379
Reply to
Travis Jordan

Had TinyURL open so I thought I'd add this:

which is a lot easier than the strung out one I had to copy and paste. davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Thank you.

Reply to
Travis Jordan

Is it a power antenna or manual antenna?

Reply to
mdouglas

Power.