Reverse Light Indicator

Greetings

Have had a problem with my 94 Camry LE for a while now. I've replaced all the bulbs, with ones from Toyota. To no avail. When the car is in Park, the light indicator, even when the breaks a re press is clear. Once the car is in gear, depressing the breaks lites the R light and the rear indicator comes on. I'm about to check the harness on the drivers side for breaks. Anyone have any other ideas? Anyone else have this kind of issue?? I've gotten some ideas, just wondering if anyone had the exat issue and found a fix.

Thanks

Reply to
Jim

Has anyone stood behind the car while you test brake lights, lights, turn signal lights.

Reply to
m Ransley