Revitalized Malibu Takes on Accord and Camry

Or someone who decides how to spend their own money instead of leaving it up to you?

Reply to
Tony Harding

It's not too late, or maybe the sharks don't want it?

Reply to
Tony Harding

What? They might choke on it. Maybe I'm just cynical--no industry that I was in that flopped every got any government funding. We had to suck it up and move on to something that paid. Paying $36 USD to someone to bolt on a wheel is OBSCENE and that's not including benefits..just BASE salary.

Reply to
Sharx35

"GasSaver" wrote in news:gOSdnXQ41f2J-XDUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.toastnet:

Then why don't you?

All newspapers, magazines, and radio and television stations have telephone numbers listed in the phone book. They usually even have a bricks-and- mortar building whose physical address is also listed in the phone book. It should be fairly easy to locate some media outlet relatively local to you and talk to somebody there.

I look forward to reading about you in my local paper after the syndicates pick up the story of what is surely a new and exciting paradigm.

Reply to
Tegger