Rims size question

Hi experts,

I am looking at buying some used winter wheels for my Camry LE'96. They come from an unknown car. The tire size is what I need -195/70R14, the bolt pattern also seems to be correct (5x114.3), but the central hole is 70 mm, which I believe is bigger than needed and I don't know what the offset is and how to measure it or better yet to figure out from the rim ID which is according to the seller is J14x5.5JJ.

Thanks, /MM

Reply to
MM