RS3000 Disable Panic Mode

The thing goes off about twice a week, either the remote is in my pocket or my wifes purse. I have no use for this mode, yet in the manual there is no program feature to turn it off. Any help would be great.

Reply to
Bill

You wont till someone is chasing your wife after dark in the parking lot. There is no way to disable that, ecept to leave the remotes at home.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

Place quarter over panic button and apply duct tape to cover it. Or use super glue.

Reply to
Wolfgang