Sebring / Solara / Saab

I want a used convertible, 2-4 years old. I have driven these three and all are essentially the same to me. What's the better car for reliability & price? Thanks!

Reply to
jsberry

Go to the Library and look at the yearly book they do that gives the reliability of every car. I would not touch a Saab, nor a Sebring.

Reply to
ROBMURR

Saabs are european. I will *never* touch another european car unless it is something exceptional, and I have a reliable car to drive while it's being serviced.

Sebrings are fun, but get rid of it before it develops transmission problems...

Reply to
HachiRoku