Seeking Brake Shoe Advice

A question about new brake shoe inspection: I have purchased Raybestos brak= e shoes from rockauto.com for my Camry 2005 LE. I have noticed after new b= rake shoes inspection that one of the anchor pins on one brake shoe is a li= ttle loose, just a slight movement, the other shoe's anchor pin does not mo= ve at all. Should this be of a concern? I would like to avoid the hassle of product r= eplacement if this slight anchor pin movement is acceptable.

Reply to
Wes

ake shoes from rockauto.com for my Camry 2005 LE.  I have noticed after n ew brake shoes inspection that one of the anchor pins on one brake shoe is a little loose, just a slight movement, the other shoe's anchor pin does no t move at all.

ct replacement if this slight anchor pin movement is acceptable.

You need to find a reputable company. Unfortunatelly RockAuto is not the one. They most likely sent you a wrong part.

Sam

Reply to
somick

brake shoes from rockauto.com for my Camry 2005 LE.  I have noticed after new brake shoes inspection that one of the anchor pins on one brake shoe i s a little loose, just a slight movement, the other shoe's anchor pin does not move at all.

duct replacement if this slight anchor pin movement is acceptable.

So far I have a very good experience with rockauto.com, with higher shipmen t cost for Canada I still enjoy their service, parts quality and savings. I have nothing negative to say about them.

Reply to
Wes