self adjusting brakes

I assume the brakes on an '03 LE are self adjusting. How do they adjust? When hitting the brakes while backing up, emergency brake?

Reply to
Harry Avant

my 98 camry brakes are supposed to self adjust but just like every other car i have owned they don't.

Harry Avant wrote:

Reply to
humblejohn

Well, on the Tercel they are adjusted by setting and releasing the brake handle. On others they are GM type (driving in reverse). Try both!

Reply to
hachiroku