side mirror cover damaged

My side mirror cover was hit and fell into parts when I drove reversely to exit from garage. Glass itself is ok. Can anyone tell me how I can repair it by myself? Or only dealer can do it?

Reply to
kk us

Its plastic and can't really be repaired. Buy a used one or aftermarket one for maybe $50-60 and get it painted or buy a new one from one of the mail discount toyota parts places $140 (they come painted to match body). Check out ebay.

Reply to
Wolfgang