Signal Light Won't Turn Off Toyota Camry 2000

Hello,

Just the other day, I accidentally hit the stick that turns on my signal lights and now, no matter which direction I am going, and which way I move the stick, the left signal stays on. I cannot turn it off and I cannot switch to the right signal light. The switch which determines whether the high beams are on continues to work. I need to drive 45 miles to get the vehicle fixed, so I'd like to know if this is something I might be able to fix on my own or whether I can pull a fuse to disable the signal so I don't get pulled over. Or, I would be willing to pull the front bulb as I have already removed the rear bulb. Any advice?

Thanks, Matt

Reply to
ohifeelthecosmos

ohifeelthecosmos