Sloshing water, dash or firewall area, 97 camry

Anyone know where the water could be trapped? The drains at the front of the seam welds under the car are open. This water sounds higher up. Sloshes when I swerve, brake, or accellerate suddenly.

thx, mike

Reply to
MB

Is it possibile that your evaporator drip line is clogged, and that you have water in the evaporator / heater case?

Ed

MB wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

Mike, open up the drains along the pinch welds on the underside of the car and make sure the AC drain is clear too.

Reply to
MDT Tech®

They are open, like I said. Dry leaves in there, no water. I ran a wire up a ways, just crumbs... The sloshing sound is coming from higher up, like from behind the dash...

thx tho, mike

---------------

MDT Tech® wrote:

Reply to
MB

Where is the evap drain anyways?

mike

"C. E. White" wrote:

Reply to
MB

I don't know, but believe if you look along the firewall on the passengers side you should be able to find it. You may have to jack up the car and crawl underneath to locate it.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White