Small Nicks caused by flying rocks used to sand roads

Is there any way to polish small nicks out of my 2005 Camry windshield caused by small rocks that get thrown by passing car on our British Columbia roads in winter after they gravel them after a snow fall. ( They call it sanding)

Reply to
David Wells

Get it fixed before some of these grow can cost you a windshield. Many insurance companies will waive the cost for fixing a glass nick. On of many companies (including ones listed in your local yellow pages) should be able to do this. Safelite is a cheap outfit, other people prefer PGP so YMMV. BTW, Boeing uses PGP windshield glass, but many European luxury cars come with Pilkington (UK?).

johngdole