Smart Key - How & Where to Hide a Spare key

Looking for suggestions on where and how to hide a spare smart key on 2007 Camry XLE. Suggestions I can think of are:

1) hide one with the battery removed; perhaps taped to it; install battery it when needed. On my 2002 SE I used to store a spare (non-smart key) in the receiver portion my trailer hitch. Hiding the "hard" key part of the smart key system only is not sufficient as this cannot be used to start the vehicle.

2) Perhaps a unit with battery can be hidden wrapped in aluminium foil to prevent unintended radio frequency interactions.

Suggestions ?

Reply to
Dave Kemp