Snow + motor started running rough

I was driving up my driveway and there was alot of snow. The snow touched the underside of my Camry (its about 80-90 meters/280 feet) and when I stopped the motor started running rough. When I was out of the snow the motor started running normal. Does anyone have a clue what happened? Can it be that the Catalytic converter cooled down and caused this...?

Reply to
CamryV6