Solara SubWoofer

Hi, I need some help, please. I have a Toyota Solara and the noise from the subwoofer is particularly loud and muffled. I would like to turn it off (disconnect it, if necessary). Is there a way to do this? And, yes we have tried turning the bass setting on the stereo to the lowest negative setting, but it makes no difference. Any help or assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
pdminirl

Paulus