Solara Wheel Question

I'm upgrading the stock 15" steel wheels on my 1999 Solara to the Solara 6 spoke 16" alloys that have the cap with the Toyota logo in the black center.

What type/size lug nuts do these wheels need?

Thanks, George

Reply to
George Goetz

The 16x6 rims have a special lug that is not tapered. They have a lond straight shoulder on them that fits in the rim. You will have to get them from Toyota.

Do you have the rims yet? I may be getting rid of mine shortly. I purchased some after market rims and they are getting repainted now. Let me know if you are interested.

Scot

Reply to
Scot

I've got the wheels already. I'll try to get the lug nuts used somewhere if I can.

Thanks, George

Reply to
George Goetz

George It will be hard to find them used. Since the match the wheel, I doubt someone will parth with them without parting with the wheels.

Maybe a junk yard will have as set off a solara where the wheels are unsellable. Not sure though.

Scot

Reply to
Scot