sources of rubber caps for brake bleeders ?

For the tiny rubber caps protecting brake bleeders is there an alternative to a special order from Toyota?

Thanks, H.K.

Reply to
Herbert.Kocks

I tried vacuum line plugs from Pep Boys - 3/16", I think. About a buck or two for a 5-pack.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Pep Boys, Kragen, NAPA, etc all have empty drawers for the bleeder cap. So maybe vacuum caps would help besides going down to Toyota for special orders.

Reply to
johngdole