Stabilizer bar link: part 2

I managed to find the assembly at a local dealer (as per the advise given in the other post). All is good on that front. However, I noticed that there is a piece missing (or at least there seems to be). Those of you that know what the bar link looks like, there's an L-shaped bracket that attaches to the link, as well as the stabilizer bar itself. This is the part that snapped. When I looked at the link, it looks like the bracket is bolted to the stabilizer bar using two bolts. The bracket itself is the part that actually snapped, and from the looks of the manual, I guessed that it would come with the link assembly. Is this bracket part of the stabilizer bar assembly, or am I right in guessing that they missed a part during the request of the link assembly? The broken bracket is preventing me from reinstalling the driver-side axle. I firmly believe that the axle won't hold in place on the roads of LA without fixing that bracket.

Any direction would be appreciated, Theodore Charles III

Reply to
Tessai