Sticky Fuel Pump 199 Camry Wagon

1991 Camry Wagon. I haven't started it for a while and I think the fuel pump is sticky. Any ideas on where the fuel pump is. it's not visible on the undercarriage, nor from the wagon floor or wheel hub.
Reply to
vajrasan
1991 Camry Wagon is the model
Reply to
vajrasan

Try the free online repair guide at Autozone:

These are in-tank fuel pumps. You'll need to get a new flange gasket. While in there replace the strainer if dirty and the in-tank filter if your model year has one in there.

Reply to
johngdole

If external fuel filter it would be a good time to replace it.

Reply to
johngdole