Stupid driver's side window

My driver's side window switch locks and unlocks the door but doesn't roll down any of the windows. I have a 1990 4dr Camry.This is highly irritating because to smoke I have to break a rib leaning over the console to open the passenger window or break my wrist to reach behind me to roll down that one. All the other windows work on their own switches and I have replaced the master switch with two other used one's with the same result. Any ideas? I will be forever grateful if I can fix it.

Also... does anyone know where to buy the windshield washer nozzles?

Reply to
WannaBButch

=== wiring loom at door hinge

Reply to
Daniel

Such vendors just Might be listed in the phone book under "Toyota Dealers". But they're tough to find at bakeries, delicatessens and sewing machine repair shops, and McDonald's seldom includes them in a happy meal.

Reply to
mack

Reply to
Dale

In all due respect I simply suggest you stop smoking, You are a good person and I would not want you to hurt your rib just for a smoke. I post in a spirit of concern not being rude.Dale

Reply to
Dale