Swapping out 2008 Camry CD system for DVD system?

I just bought today a2008 Camry LE

I wanted the dvd nav system but I would have had to have gotten a 6 CYL XLE model for that.

As an aftermarket item, will a best buy/ Circuit City job "FIT" naturally and look right?

Will ALL the speakers connect to it properly?

OR will it look NON factory?

Also are aftermarket Alloy wheels Toyota looking?

Thnx

jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Check

I don't know you exact setup, but a quick check showed among the many, Alpine DVA-9861 (DVD receiver) Pioneer AVIC-D3 (DVD NAV).

I'd get one with the NavTeq map if possible (well there really isn't a choice if an audio company selected a map company). I have a preference for Alpine and would stay away from Eclipse, which is Fujitsu-Ten's aftermarket brand. Unless you want to get what Toyota gets going with Eclipse. I just think Fujitsu-Ten is an also-ran when it comes to audio-visual stuff.

Yeah, did I mention the stock 6-speaker system stinks. Terrible. What carnage to the ears. But hey I can hear news and traffic info FWIW. ;)

Reply to
johngdole