Sylvania Silver Stars vs. Stock 2002 Camry Lighting

Hi,

Has anyone used the Sylvania Silver Star lights and compared the intensity to the stock 2002 Camry headlight system? Is it worth the $$ for the upgrade?

Reply to
Car Guy

Yes they are maybe 28% brighter , If you need light they are worth it., as are fog and Aux lights... My motto , ' Never to much " But get more . I was driving around tonight with 4 Piaas on and regular Piaa 85W high bulbs on ....on a camry, 6 lights outputting 575 watts Geeeee 700 watt more would have been nice , Problem is turning them off fast when a car approaches

Reply to
m Ransley

My 1997's headlights suck. I suppose these Silver Stars are the way to go. Any other recommendations?

Reply to
badgolferman

You could go with a set of Piaa but they are fairly costly.

Reply to
Car Guy