tell me how to protect my 1987 toyota camry!!

for about the FIFTH time someone has tried to steal my car. i have to leave it in a driveway. i am installing a motion light --what do you recommend i do to the car itself?? should i get an alarm system? thanks

Reply to
trish burbach

No stupid, do nothing let them steal it . joke, Alarms are good, that antiloc device you get at auto stores that lock the brake pedal to the steering wheel are good, a hidden ignition switch is real good , get all three , you are a target. A motion light sold at sears and radioshack has an interior module that can turn on an interior devise , anything plugged in , radio , light etc to wake you when someone is in your driveway. car alarms can notify you also. Get some M80s when you are awaken and See someone , Light em and throw em out the window, Theives dont like guns , I use a gun, Its probably the same petty theif. If he failed 5 times, hes no pro, unless you arnt telling everything, and you are not as to circumstances. After 5 tries you are only NOW looking into security , Thats dumb Camrys are theif bait. Maybe a good theif will answer here and tell us how to stop them. I hear a GOOD theif , will get it, even if you live in it. HAAAA HA. Wake up protect yourself. Get the pedal lock TODAY....and everything else tomorrow. Tonight if you are worried pull the main motor fuse, look in your manual for it , it wont go anywhere. good luck, theft is everyones worry, but Your Responsibility

Reply to
mark Ransley

Make sure you have good theft insurance for it. And maybe they are trying to steal something inside it rather than the car. Remove all valuables.

Reply to
Albanygun

Reply to
barney

Just get a very visible steering lock on the car, if its an amateur that will deter them. If not, the car would be gone by now.

Anything else probably cost more than the car.

Either that a very big German Shepherd in the back works wonders....

Probably after spare parts , my friend had a rusted out 4wd toyota which someone flogged from the railway station. Insurance was more then the car was worth.

Reply to
Peter

is it a 1970 junk, or a 2004 Bently. wake up speak to us bitch, speak LOUDLY TROLLLLLLLLLL ID say leave the keys in it

Reply to
mark Ransley