"test-drove" a Sonata

Boss and I flew in to Ontario for a meeting yesterday; our rental car was a Hyundai Sonata (2006 or 2007).

Boss liked the handling and response of the Sonata. He said it handled better than the '07 Camry he just bought. We were sure it was a 6-cylinder; when we popped the hood, it was a 4-banger, to our surprise.

We especially loved the side fuse panel on the driver's side. It opens out (it faces the driver door, under the steering wheel) for really easy access to the fuses.

When we got the car, the TPMS indicator light was lit. This puzzled us, until boss suggested going for the manual in the glove box. Tire Pressure Monitoring System failure...

Just a thought, for people in the market for a new car.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett