They dragged my Camry

I looked out the window where my 1997 Camry was parked & it was gone. I went out to look & saw my Camry hit & run,the car was dragged about 20 feet. My concern is did it hurt the Transmission or any other part by being dragged while in Park position. What should i look for besides the body damage ?

Reply to
desgnr

EdV

TWENTY FEET?!?!?!?!

Write it off! If they hit it hard enough to move it 20 feet, there must be some serious damage. Can you post pics somewhere?

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
desgnr