Timing chain break?

I think my timing chain has broken...can anyone give an estimate about what a replacement should cost in california? I'm thinking of taking it to the dealer...towed of course...

Reply to
Blah

Guessing $600-$700 for dealer assuming you are talking about timing belt. You need Belt, tensioner, water pump, crank seal, cam seal all replaced to do the job right

Reply to
sqdancerLynn