timing headacke

I just bought a 93 camery and the timing belt brock, whare can I find the marks for cam shaft?

Reply to
Dave150

Should be a round dot on the face of the gear.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Check out the free repair guide on Autozone for 83-96 camry:

johngdole

Here's a link to the Toyota Factory Service Manual for that year.

The timing belt instructions would be in the engine section.

Reply to
Daniel