TNS 200 Navigation System CD

Can anybody point me in the right direction ?

I have just purchased a Toyota Camry.... and I love it.....

BUT

The Satellite Navigation System seems a bit out of date.

It operates from a CD which is marked as TNS-200 GB Ver 2.0 Release 01-11

I really want to know:

- Is there a later version ?

- Where can I buy or download this ?

- Do you have one you would like to sell ?

Thanks

Andy

Reply to
andy

ebay?? does the manual have a mfr's name or website??

Reply to
HarryB