Toyatta 97 Camry Maroon color - How much does it cost to paint my rear fibre bumper

Hello,

Toyatta 97 Camry Maroon color - How much does it cost to paint my rear fibre bumper. Paint has peeled off. just paint work alone, no damages on the bumper and its fine. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
ananarea

BigJim

Wouldn't it seem a little more sensible to go to a local paint shop (or three) and ask them to estimate this job? ...rather than ask people a continent away for an estimate. Local prices may vary a great deal too...obviously it would cost a lot more to get it painted in the New York area than in Tupelo, Mississippi or Bangor, Maine. Go see a local shop or two or three.

Reply to
mack