Toyota Camry for sale $5900

1999 Toyota Camry CE 87K miles 5 speed manual transmission (stick shift)

Sunroof, power windows, power locks, cruise control, cassette deck stereo, dual airbags, beige inside and out (cloth interior)

Newer: clutch, timing belt, alternator belt, power steering belt, water pump, battery. Have all repair records. Changed oil religiously - maintained very well.

Has passed Maryland inspection and I have the inspection certificate.

Excellent condition, very reliable, strong engine, rides beautifully.

$5900 or best offer.

If you are interested, I have the Toyota Dealer repair manuals also for sale, these cost me $200 for both, will sell separately for $100 for both of them or best offer (if you are interested, let me know).

Call Holly 301-352-2457 or 240-475-3693 Located in Maryland

Reply to
Holly Russo

Too far away for me,..but for others: which engine has it got?

Reply to
Jason James