Toyota interference engines?

Which Toyota cars have interference engine designs?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

======To answer your questionj in the reverse - if they have a timing belt - they're not interference Not sure about the chain driven cams, I think they may be interference.
All the new chain-driven corolla engines (1ZZ-FE?), the chain celica engines , the 2UZ-FE (V8 trucks), and the new 3MZFE front drive 6 cylinder are interference, if my memory serves.
Daniel wrote:

Except some 1.5L, diesels, V6s and V8s.
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:48:50 -0800, mrdarrett wrote:

General rule of thunmb with Toyota: If is a SOHC, it is usually Interference. If is a DOHC, it is usually non-interference.
--
A young girl I know told me I drive like an old man

I told her, actually, I drive like Mario Andretti.