Toyota Long Life Engine Coolant

My wife has a 2003 Camry that we purchased new. The owners manual states that the coolant used is Toyota Long Life Engine Coolant. When at look at the scheduled maintenance, it states that the coolant is to be replaced at

24 months or 30,000 miles. This doesn't sound like long life coolant. Even my Ford F-150 with standard coolant called for a change at 45,000 miles. Is Toyota talking out of both sides of its mouth. I stopped in at the dealer today and he said that the long life coolant is good for 60,000 miles. When I showed him that the warranty book calls for 24 months or 30,000 miles, his response was "Well, I guess that what it is then". Can someone shed a little light on this for me? Any help will be appreciated.
Reply to
hoerschy