Toyota or Honda

Will the same exhaust system (stainless) be installed in accord, camry as in civic and corolla? Or altima and sentra?

Reply to
Pszemol

I had a 97 Corolla , it ran good and never gave me major trouble until I sold it this year. The damn dealer got a good deal from me. I only trade it

2500 for it. Anyhow ,to me. Corolla is not a comfortable car and it did has some minor problems (battery , light bulbs, seat belt stuck...) in my 8 years driving. But it would never gave you big problem and it seems can keep running and running. (I did not do a good maintenace on the Corolla cause I think it did not need it :>) Henry
Reply to
Henry Lee