Transmission fluid

I have a 2000 Camry 4 cylinders, auto transmission, with 40,000 miles and I would to change the transmission fluid. I would like to know which fluid does it take.??? Is it Dextron or Toyota "T" fluid ?? (I misplaced owners manual)

Reply to
Mike

Likely the Dexron III stuff but ... have you looked closely at the ATF dipstick ... down near the Full mark? Sometimes the preferred fluid is stamped on the stick. ;-)

--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to