Transmission OIL change

How many miles should a person have on their Camry before they change the oil and screen (filter) on their automatic transmission. I have 61K on my wife's car now. Is it time to change the filter and oil?

John

Reply to
Wulfdog

change the

61K on my

WAY overdue. Even your Owner's Book or the Scheduled Services book mentions 30k mile intervals. FTFM.

--

- Philip @ Maximum Torque RPM
Reply to

hi guys! It's time to change the transmission oil for my 96 toyota camry with mileage of 126k. Some people suggested that I should flush the transmission and then fill it in. Others say that flushing might cause to cease the transmissision. Any word of thought??

Reply to
farhanh96

Dont flush just do the oil and filter. Every 30000 or so

Reply to
m Ransley

Search this group for the words "transmission flush". The matter is subject to varying opinions.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Reply to
nospam4me

Hope its not the first time in 126k miles. Should have been done about 4 times by now.

Reply to
ROBMURR