TRD sc for Camry?

Anybody here uses a supercharger provided by TRD and wants to share some opinions?

I'd be interested to hear some facts about it, (if it's worth installing one), like what is the hp gain for 3L V6 - 97-01 Camry? (trdusa.com doesn't mention this and price, or at least I coulnd't see it)

John

Reply to
John P.

For the 4Runner/PU it is $3-3500 installed and it gives an added 50-60 H suspect similiar performance on others. If dealer installs it carrys the full vehicle warrarnty.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Price is about $2000- $2500, they had a sale on them last year...

Gives about 40 to 45 whp...increase the pulley size, you'll increase PSI = more hp.

My buddy has a supercharged cam, it pulls prety hard from standstill.

If you have the funds, then go for it!

Reply to
hlee