TSB NV005-03 Body - Windshield Base Ticking/Creaking Noise (MAY 03)

NV005-03 MAY 03 Body - Windshield Base Ticking/Creaking Noise NV002-03 MAR 03 Body - Creak/Snap or Rattle From Top of Windshield

Does anybody have these service bulletins for 02 or 03 camry? I have ticking noise from the bottom of the front windshield and I'd like to see before I get it back to the dealer? I'd appreciate if anyone can post it or e-mail it to me.

Thanks.

Reply to
Charter

anyone have the tsb for this for Canada with v.i.n. starting with "J" ?Mine (2002) has the same creaking clicking problem. thanks

Happens when the weather gets cold and the plastic expand/contract.

if this is the only issue with your car, count yourself lucky as if u had a american car, it might be due for more issues by now

Reply to
Car Guy

Had this fixed last week on my '02... dealer was great. No hassle of any kind. From a quick look at the documentation stapled to the work order, new clips were installed around the windshield. The noise is gone around the windshield, but I may now be able to hear another (masked earlier?)

Reply to
JH