Turn signals stopped working

I have a 1999 Camry. The turn signals aren't working. The emergency flashers are not working either. I checked the appropriate fuses, one under the hood, the other on the lower left of the dashboard. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
bruce6230

Do you hear the flasher clicking? If all corners don't work at the same time and you don't hear clicking (some are very quiet), then check the thing:

It's on the driver side left foot side panel near the footstep.

Reply to
johngdole

It's on the driver side left foot side panel near the footstep.

What he said ....it sounds like a defective flasher unit. simple replacement, I believe.

Reply to
mack